1. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (45268 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
2. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (35849 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (26249 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (23990 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
5. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (23849 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (21543 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (20531 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (19339 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (18005 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
10. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (17128 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
11. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (17049 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
12. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (16709 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
13. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (15983 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
14. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (15204 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
15. Qi Men Dun Jia Analysis of the Nicole Brown Simpson - Ronald Goldman Murders (14707 views)
Sweeney, J. (26th Nov 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (19686 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (12887 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. The Paradox of the Brain (10222 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
4. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (10130 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
5. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (10115 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
6. The Periodic Stack of Elements (9199 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (9008 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (8632 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (8485 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (8389 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (8384 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (8301 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (7870 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (7375 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).
15. Intellectual capital (6878 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).