1. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (41472 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
2. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (24947 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (22908 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (22811 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
5. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (20863 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (19464 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (18728 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (16877 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
9. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (16092 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
10. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (15665 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
11. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (15529 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
12. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (15095 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
13. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (13762 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
14. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (13622 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
15. Qi Men Dun Jia Analysis of the Nicole Brown Simpson - Ronald Goldman Murders (13566 views)
Sweeney, J. (26th Nov 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (17952 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (11863 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (9500 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
4. The Paradox of the Brain (9169 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
5. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (8925 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
6. The Periodic Stack of Elements (8214 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
7. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (7945 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
8. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (7924 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
9. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (7856 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
10. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (7804 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (7749 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (7688 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (7299 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (6825 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).
15. Intellectual capital (6452 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).