1. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (56341 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
2. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (48881 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (29822 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (26720 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
5. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (24979 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (23823 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (23080 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (21291 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (19407 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
10. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (19224 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (18582 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (18215 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
13. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (17978 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
14. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (16577 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
15. Stylistic Analysis of E.E.Cummings’ Poems (16197 views)
MEHTA, A. (17th May 2012).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (21193 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (14241 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (12067 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
4. The Paradox of the Brain (11676 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
5. The Periodic Stack of Elements (10988 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
6. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (10983 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (10847 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (9446 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (9326 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (9062 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (9049 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (9044 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (8596 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. FRU does not regulate yellow in fly pigmented cells (8356 views)
Drapeau, M. (29th Jun 2006).
15. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (8020 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).