1. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (36928 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
2. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (19843 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (18179 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (17185 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
5. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (16593 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (15939 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (15512 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
8. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (15383 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
9. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (14218 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
10. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (13718 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
11. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (12831 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
12. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (12320 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
13. Qi Men Dun Jia Analysis of the Nicole Brown Simpson - Ronald Goldman Murders (12049 views)
Sweeney, J. (26th Nov 2006).
14. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (12024 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
15. Time of day effects in drivers’ overtaking of bicycles (11978 views)
Walker, I. (30th Sep 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (15998 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (10445 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (8535 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
4. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (8080 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
5. The Paradox of the Brain (7773 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
6. The Periodic Stack of Elements (7513 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (7144 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (7030 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
9. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (7029 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
10. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (6920 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
11. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (6790 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (6650 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (6157 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (6020 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).
15. Intellectual capital (5791 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).