1. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (38614 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
2. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (21570 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (19647 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (19184 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
5. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (18343 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
6. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (17775 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
7. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (17412 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
8. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (16148 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
9. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (14821 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
10. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (14548 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
11. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (14260 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
12. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (13296 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
13. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (12724 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
14. Time of day effects in drivers’ overtaking of bicycles (12645 views)
Walker, I. (30th Sep 2006).
15. Qi Men Dun Jia Analysis of the Nicole Brown Simpson - Ronald Goldman Murders (12617 views)
Sweeney, J. (26th Nov 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (17063 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (11052 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (8995 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
4. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (8456 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
5. The Paradox of the Brain (8408 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
6. The Periodic Stack of Elements (7814 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (7492 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (7421 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
9. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (7417 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
10. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (7299 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (7282 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (7163 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (6522 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (6397 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).
15. Intellectual capital (6086 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).