1. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (39514 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
2. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (21836 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
3. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (21206 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
4. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (20401 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
5. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (19182 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (18287 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (18101 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (16416 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
9. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (15049 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
10. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (14947 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (14927 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (14067 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
13. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (13033 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
14. Qi Men Dun Jia Analysis of the Nicole Brown Simpson - Ronald Goldman Murders (12963 views)
Sweeney, J. (26th Nov 2006).
15. Time of day effects in drivers’ overtaking of bicycles (12945 views)
Walker, I. (30th Sep 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (17398 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (11349 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (9218 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
4. The Paradox of the Brain (8689 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
5. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (8639 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
6. The Periodic Stack of Elements (7990 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (7664 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (7640 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (7613 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
10. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (7517 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (7471 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (7401 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (6702 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. A Biological Explanation on the Declining Popularity of Classical Music (6578 views)
Doglas, Y. (28th Jul 2006).
15. Intellectual capital (6232 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).